Addyson has had to grow up in a sense a little faster than she probably would have if she was an only child for a longer stretch of time. She has had to learn to be more independent than she might have had to be, and many more things. Right now at the ripe age of 3 years old she is being much more loving.
- When someone gets to crying or is hurt, she goes to either Kinsley or Eligh, gets close to them and says, "What's wrong? It's ok. Do you want a hug?"
- She asks to hold their hands, and wants to hold their hands.
- She throws away diapers, gives them their cups, opens Eligh's cookies and crackers, and cleans up all the toys at the end of the day and puts them in their correct "homes."
- Tattles, explains, and keeps me informed.
- Begs, pleads, and cries for Eligh and Kinsley to come play in her room and play with her toys.
As of right now, she is going to be a great role model for her siblings and I hope they can continue to look up to her.