Unlike this particular famous person who gives out her favorite things to adoring fans, you get to simply listen to what these three monkeys are obsessing over lately.
The diva - Addy:
- Umm...I like princesses and anything pink.
- I love to stash all my toys into backpacks, purses, and any other spot I can find. Now, if I see my mommy searching my stuff and putting all my goodies away, I will go bananas.
- Footy pajamas, the warmer the better
- NOT combing or styling my hair. That spray stuff, yeah it doesn't work for me.
- Dance class - shuffle, hop, shuffle hop. I like tap dancing better, because my shoes make all kinds of loud noises. My mommy hides these shoes, so I can only use them at dance she said something like they will break. Pffft.
- The "Hamster Dance" song, The Chipmunks music, and I"m dreaming of a white Christmas."
- Playing with my sticker books (they are static cling so they are reusable and are full of learning activities)
- My daddy. I love him sooooooo much. He is so much more fun than my mommy, for sure!
Little man - Eligh
- Choo-choo trains, especially Thomas. He is so cool with his monotone voice and no movement.
- Hiding in my room and playing with my race cars - especially taking all 50 cars and throwing them all over my room so my mommy will pick them up.
- Not eating. I like being skinny with my bones sticking out.
- I only like wearing my light up race car shoes and will have a huge fit if mommy tries to get me to wear those boring blue tennis shoes.
Bruiser - Kinsley
- Doing absolutely every little thing that Addyson does. She is so cool, so why not?
- Slamming all doors and gates, especially when it comes to locking people out or in. Hahaha!!
- Getting into any thing I'm not supposed to, because I like to have my mommy yell at me all.day.long.
- Tinkerbelle and Tiana are my favorite princesses
- Most food - I'll take seconds and thirds please